Scripting Microsoft Powerpoint - slide titles

Hello, I’ve been experimenting with Romeo, a remote control program for bluetooth enabled phones. I would like to use my phone for powerpoint slide presentations and have the title of each slide be printed on my phone display. Looking over the powerpoint applescript dictionary for the 2004 version, I can’t figure out how to get the title of each slide. The class: slide doesn’t seem to have any properties that would lead to the title text.

Does anyone have an idea of how to get the text of the slide title from powerpoint?

This is basically what I was hoping I could write:

tell application “Microsoft PowerPoint”
try
set this_slide to slide of view of active presentation
( set slide_title to title text of this_slide )
return slide_title
end try
end tell

The part in parentheses is pseudo code for the code I need. I’m new to AS, so I could be missing something really obvious, or misreading the dictionary…

Any help is appreciated, thank you. [/i]

Below is the script that worked, slides of presentations are distinct objects from the slide show view of a running show. Get the index from the running show view and use that to obtain text from the actual slide.

tell application “Microsoft PowerPoint”
activate
try
set myindex to (current show position of slide show view of slide show window of active presentation) + 1
set the next_title to content of text range of text frame of shape 1 of slide myindex of active presentation
set fullData to "Next: " & next_title
return fullData
end try
end tell