I would like help on a breief script for i Chat

I am just returning to Mac after 10 years with a new mac mini we just bought.
I would like to get an applescript that would do the following:

After I log in to iChat,
When a person whose screen name is “xxx”
(or, alternatively, a person who is already on my “Buddy List”)
invites me to a video chat
I would like i Chat to accept the invitation without me having to click on “Accept”.

I tried to get a handle on this by reading the help files on line but to start from scratch with those files is tough to figure what is going on. I will have to get one of the books but until then if someone can tell me how to do this I would appreciate it very much.

If someone can give me this script, also please tell me what exactly I should do with it to make it work, for example, do I have to run it each time iChat starts up, or I log into iChat or can that be automated

Model: MacMini
Browser: Safari
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)

I don’t see how that would be possible. Perhaps an open-source chat clients could be modified to do what you suggest?

I was asking because someone suggested it might be able to be done with an applescript. Before we got the Mac Mini we had a PC and used AIM for video messaging. On Aim you could set it so anyone who was on your buddy list was able to connect on video chat. I was going to have a bilateral knee replacement soon and we thought It would be a way for my kids to look in on me without me having to get out of bed. But with the mac they cannot connect until I click on the accept button.

Please check out http://ichatautoaccept.atspace.com for more information on an application that will do just what you want. It is, however, still in developement, but there is currently a working version. We encourage to sign up to be a beta tester and try it out for yourself.

~Zef

Model: PowerMac G5 Dual 1.8, 1.25GB RAM
Browser: Safari 412
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)

Thanks I got it, waiting for my registration to be approved before Ican try it.

Automatically accept video chats in iChat