xcode upgrade to 6.1 errors

Hi all

I have just upgraded to Xcode 6.1 (on Yosemite), and have just gone to build my cocoa applescript application (which has had no issues building in any other version of Xcode in the past) and I am swamped with errors.

Xcode says it’s “build succeeded”, yet the icon just bounces away in the dock, not actually opening the app at all.

The errors I am getting are as below.

I have built a test app using code, and scot files from the original application, and that compiles and launches with no
problems, which is making it very hard to figure where the problem may be.

can any one help me try to figure out what Xcode has done please.
(sorry if i posted to much error info)

and these

Edit:

i’ve just seen this in the “h” file, I don’t no what this means, but it may help

Hi,

according to the log the crash reason is a broken binding with key path theStatus

excellent Stefan, thank you

since clearing that problem the others are coming thick and fast, like below, is there a replacement for “registerForDraggedTypes_” ?

Edit:

this is the part of the script that is generating the error

on awakeFromNib()
    my mainWindow's registerForDraggedTypes_({"NSFilenamesPboardType"})
end awakeFromNib

seems all of my connections to my buttons, drop boxes and text fields seem broken, yet the look like they are
all connected, iv’e disconnect some and reconnected, yet nothing happens when clicked, even done a clean and rebuild

ot connect the action MPILLY: to target of class NSObject
2014-10-22 12:34:31.606 BLACK MASK[21116:1870089] Could not connect the action Get100X210FFB: to target of class NSObject

Do you have a backup? It looks like maybe your .xib file is corrupted.

yeah, I do, thank god for that,

wow, a major world of panic here, I can tell you.

dropped in old versions of the xib, same problem, down graded to xcode 5.1.1, no change, changed operating systems
from 10.10 to 10.9.5 same issue, tried all sorts of variations, only the back up worked in all instances.

So I now have OSX 10.10, xcode 6.1 and a running build of my app, still a few errors that weren’t there before, but from what I figured out trying to fix all the issues before, I can go back and remedy a good deal of them … I hope

thanks both of you for your input

cheers