Applescript to foreward email without opening a new window!

Does anyone know if its possible to use Applescript to send an email in the background without popping open a new window to send? Its a real pain to automate mail sending when a window pops up to forward email using the script below, especially when typing an email, and the pop up comes up and takes over and what I am typing goes into the To box of the email I want to automatically forward!

Thanks

on run

-- Edit these variables to suit your own Mail account and folders
	set emailAccount to "My Email Account" # Name of your email account in Apple Mail
	set emailFolder to "Follow Up"
	set archiveAccount to "My Email Account" # Name of your email account in Apple Mail to archive the processed mail to
	set archiveFolder to "Archive" # Name of your email folder in Apple Mail to archive the processed mail to
	-- End of variables editing

send_to_asana(emailAccount, emailFolder, archiveAccount, archiveFolder)

end run

on send_to_asana(emailAccount, emailFolder, archiveAccount, archiveFolder)

tell application "Mail"

set _msgs_to_capture to (every message of mailbox emailFolder of account emailAccount)

repeat with eachMessage in _msgs_to_capture

set theSubject to (subject of eachMessage)
			set theContent to the content of eachMessage

set _fwdmsg to make new outgoing message with properties {subject:theSubject, content:theContent, visible:true}

tell _fwdmsg
				make new to recipient at beginning of to recipients with properties {address:"x@mail.asana.com"}
				send
			end tell

set read status of eachMessage to true
			move eachMessage to mailbox archiveFolder of account archiveAccount

end repeat

end tell

end send_to_asana

Hi,

maybe deleting visible:true is sufficient.