Sending Remote AppleScripts to FileMaker 6

Hello to all! I hope there is an expert in this subjetc somewere out there! I will explain my problem step by step.

A few days a go I developed the next script:

Tell application “FileMaker Pro” of machine “eppc://guest:password@000.000.000.000”
save
end tell

The script worked fine, then I notice an error, if the remote FileMaker application was running a script or displaying a dialog the script will pause and wait for the application responce. So I made a change to the appleScript and it ended up like this:

ignoring application responses
tell application “FileMaker Pro” of machine “eppc://guest:password@000.000.000.000”
save
end tell
end ignoring

OK! the extra code did the trik!, I thought the AppleScript was now done so I desided to past it into a Global Field in FileMaker Pro and then created a Script with a “send AppleScript” step in the inside and trigger it. it worked fine but when the Remote fileMaker application was displaying a dialog the script in the local computer did it again it pause untill the dialog in the remote computer was gone. It seems that the “ignoring application responses” was no good or compatible with the “send AppleScript” step in the FileMaker application.

NOTE: A possible way of solving this would be to save the AppleScript as a Applet and run it from the FileMaker Script, but to do this I would have to copy the applet to all the clientes computers and that is not practical.

Anybody out there with a better solution???

Thank you all for your time!

Brian Donovan