Make Sure All Modifiers Are Released Before Continuing On

Thank you for the clarifications.

So, if I made something I wanted money for, and required AsObjC-runner, then I’d be all good, if I distribute it separately, and inform that it requires AsObj-C runner to work. -And then download it, if it isn’t present?

I would feel I kind of “sold” it, if I delivered an applet or a script bundle with AsObj-C runner embedded inside.

Just curious, I don’t see it happen really, that I’ll sell scripts, but it is good to know beforehand, if it ever should happen.

Not that big point, but I like Applescript to be open source, and besides that, I’d have to pay Nigel. :slight_smile:
Edit

And Stefan too, maybe some other guys as well, and then we’re just talking scripts, not ideas. This of course about pure Applescript, not about anything that involves AsObj-C.

I have nothing against people earning money on scripting, or selling applets, apart from someone selling something I have made, without prior permission. :slight_smile: (They will be sued, should it ever happen.)

Of course.

You’re at liberty to do it, nonetheless. If it makes your fortune and your conscience haunts you, I accept donations :slight_smile:

That is very generous.

I was going to ask this same questions about distributing this with a few compiled scripts. It will come in handy, happy to donate once I get everything all working and it seems like the way to go. Thanks for these updates Shane, really like the blinking idea, I will get working with it now.