Progress bar cocoa or ObjectC

did try to look at the events while running the script and did find some odd things. The events seems ole at the beginning, but when it reach the Rsync wrapper line it seems to act strangely. Instead of haven an event '‘tell application ‘‘Rsync Wrapper’’’. I’m having a ''tell application Applescript editor"" with the following lines

tell application “AppleScript Editor”
activate
«event RsyWSYnc» given «class Krtn»:{«class RYsc»:“exitCode”, «class RYeR»:“errorMessage”, «class RYnf»:“filesCopied”, «class RYtt»:“stats”}, «class FRsc»:alias “iTunes01:Users:voduser:Desktop:J001:”, «class TOds»:alias “iTunes01:Users:voduser:Desktop:dg:”, «class SArg»:{“-au”, “–exclude=.DS_Store”}
→ {error message:“”, statistics:“”, exit code:5, items transferred:0}
end tell
tell application “AppleScript Editor”
display dialog “”

Please guys, i got the same issue over here, i guess it’s that i am using the “ASObjC Runner” Additions, and when i run it from inside the Apple Script Editor it runs perfectly fine, but when i try running it compiled as an application it doesn’t run at all! It gives me the 10810 Error, i think it’s because it’s not finding that resource, so i tried adding it to the resources folder inside the applet, and added a reference to there inside the script, didn’t work, still did not get anything… This is annoying…