Show Pictures with alpha

Where do you found it?

:twisted:
There is a book series called OS X The Missing Manual…(missingmanual.com). They just released a new AppleScript volume. In the OS X manual it has a section called “mac os hacks”.

That’s where I found “it”

Or if you mean where is the resource file for the clockface, then follow:
*Restart in OS 9.x
*Open your harddisk and find the ‘Applications’ folder. Not for users, but the one that holds all the Mac apps that came with your system.
*You will see a file called ‘Clock.app’. HOLD THE ’ CONTROL’ BUTTON DOWN while clicking on ‘Clock.app’. Select ‘Show Package Contents’. The file turns into a folder, containing the resources.
*Open the folder. Open the folder “Contents”. Open the folder “Resources”. There are two pics: Clock02.tif, and Background.tif.
*Clock is the clock face, Background is the digital clock image. Open in a program that supports layers (Photoshop) and edit layer 1, saving layers. KEEP THE ORIGINAL NAME, this is the file reference! Otherwise this won’t work at all.

That’s also where I found “it”
SC
:lol:
You can also do this to the Dock; It shows how to put a custom image inside of it. Pretty cool effect. Lemme know if there’s interest.

I put it to ttrash (years ago) so for me it never was part of the system 8)