Monday, March 19, 2018

#1 2005-06-05 06:26:36 am

Automator and french speech

Problem : How to create an Automator action for Mail and Speechissimo?

Can you help me to create an action with AUTOMATOR or APPLESCRIPT between "Mail" and "Speechissimo" activated with French language. (- Speechissimo: -) because no french voice in speech synthesis.

Script 1: In Mail when a new message is incoming  a rule must start the
reading of a sound of alarm in French, for example; you received a new mail (in french language).
Script 2: In Mail open the new messages.
Script 3: To ask if you want ear the message reading by "Speechissimo".
Script 4: If yes to copy in the clipboard  the text of each message then
to make it reading by "Speechissimo" which is not scriptable.

I use GUI scripting. I do not manage to select the text of the message then to copy it in the clipboard, then to make read the clipboard by "Speechissimo" with the command "say".

I tested this instructions after a manual selection of the text of a message:

tell application "Speechissimo"
end tell

tell application "System Events"
   tell process "Speechissimo"
       tell menu item "Lire" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Commandes" of menu bar 1
           -- GUI Scripting statements:
       end tell
   end tell
end tell

But nothing !! Please help me !

Pouvez-vous m'aider à créer une action avec AUTOMATOR  ou APPLESCRIPT entre "Mail" et "Speechissimo" activé avec langue française. (- Speechissimo :  -)

Script 1 : Dans Mail quand un E-Mail arrive une règle doit déclencher la lecture d'un son d'alerte en français, exemple :  vous avez reçu un courrier.
Script 2 : Dans Mail ouvrir les nouveaux messages.
Script 3 : Demander si l'on veut faire lire par "Speechissimo" le texte des messages.
Script 4 : Si oui récupérer dans le presse-papier le texte de chaque message puis le faire lire par "Speechissimo" qui n'est pas scriptable. J'utilise GUI scripting. Je n'arrive pas à sélectionner le texte du message puis de le copier dans le presse-papier, puis de faire lire le presse-papier par "Speechissimo" aveec la commande "say". Mais aucun son !! Merci pour votre aide.

Filed under: System, Speechissimo

Board footer