Automator and french speech

Problem : How to create an Automator action for Mail and Speechissimo?

Hello,

Can you help me to create an action with AUTOMATOR or APPLESCRIPT between “Mail” and “Speechissimo” activated with French language. (- Speechissimo: http://www.speechissimo.com/ -) because no french voice in speech synthesis.

Script 1: In Mail when a new message is incoming a rule must start the
reading of a sound of alarm in French, for example; you received a new mail (in french language).
Script 2: In Mail open the new messages.
Script 3: To ask if you want ear the message reading by “Speechissimo”.
Script 4: If yes to copy in the clipboard the text of each message then
to make it reading by “Speechissimo” which is not scriptable.

I use GUI scripting. I do not manage to select the text of the message then to copy it in the clipboard, then to make read the clipboard by “Speechissimo” with the command “say”.

I tested this instructions after a manual selection of the text of a message:

tell application "Speechissimo"
	activate
end tell

tell application "System Events"
	tell process "Speechissimo"
		tell menu item "Lire" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Commandes" of menu bar 1
			-- GUI Scripting statements:
		end tell
	end tell
end tell

But nothing !! Please help me !

Bonjour,

Pouvez-vous m’aider à créer une action avec AUTOMATOR ou APPLESCRIPT entre “Mail” et “Speechissimo” activé avec langue française. (- Speechissimo : http://www.speechissimo.com/ -)

Script 1 : Dans Mail quand un E-Mail arrive une règle doit déclencher la lecture d’un son d’alerte en français, exemple : vous avez reçu un courrier.
Script 2 : Dans Mail ouvrir les nouveaux messages.
Script 3 : Demander si l’on veut faire lire par “Speechissimo” le texte des messages.
Script 4 : Si oui récupérer dans le presse-papier le texte de chaque message puis le faire lire par “Speechissimo” qui n’est pas scriptable. J’utilise GUI scripting. Je n’arrive pas à sélectionner le texte du message puis de le copier dans le presse-papier, puis de faire lire le presse-papier par “Speechissimo” aveec la commande “say”. Mais aucun son !! Merci pour votre aide.