Trying to get song URL from iTunes

I have this cool AppleScript and I’m trying to figure out if grabbing the song URL is even possible in order to add to this script.

tell application "iTunes"
	set current_song to the name of current track
	set current_artist to the artist of current track
	set current_album to the album of current track
end tell

-- Change formatting to your liking here.
return "I'm Currently listening to \"" & current_song & "\" by " & current_artist & " from the " & current_album & " " & "album. " & " " & "#NowPlaying "

Model: 2009 iMac
AppleScript: 2.10
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: macOS 10.13

Try asking for the location property

How do I go about asking for a location property within the above AppleScript?

tell application "iTunes" to tell current track
	set current_song to its name
	set current_artist to its artist
	set current_album to its album
	set current_location to its location
end tell

-- Change formatting to your liking here.
return "I'm Currently listening to \"" & current_song & "\" by " & current_artist & " from the " & current_album & " album, stored as : “" & current_location & "” #NowPlaying "

Here it return something like :

"I’m Currently listening to "A Bout De Souffle (Blue Rondo A La Turk/Olympia69)" by Claude Nougaro from the Une soirée avec… (Live à Olympia 1969) album, stored as : “SSD 1000:Users:**********:Music:iTunes:iTunes Media:Apple Music:Claude Nougaro:Une soirée avec… (Live à Olympia 1969):12 A Bout De Souffle (Blue Rondo A La Turk_Olympia69).m4p” #NowPlaying "

Yvan KOENIG running High Sierra 10.13.6 in French (VALLAURIS, France) mercredi 10 juin 2020 03:07:47

Based on the context, I’m fairly certain the OP is talking about streaming audio. If it’s a stream, there is no location, which is a disk’s music file and which would be meaningless to others without access to your device. A stream is a URL track and has an ‘address’ property that is set by the service provider in some circumstances; regarding the latter point, podcasts—at least of the Apple Store variety—don’t have addresses.

tell application "iTunes"
	try
		tell current track to display dialog "name:  " & name & return & "artist:  " & artist & return & "album:  " & album & return & "address:  " & address buttons {"Ok"}
	on error
		try
			tell current track to display dialog "name:  " & name & return & "artist:  " & artist & return & "album:  " & album & return & "location:  " & location buttons {"Ok"}
		on error
			display dialog "Calamity!"
		end try
	end try
end tell

Neither of the two scripts worked.

I’m trying to create something similar to this:

I’ve got the top part working (i.e. current song, artist, album and #NowPlaying). I also have Keyboard Maestro to Tweet out the end result of the AppleScript but I can’t get a cover or link to the song on AppleScript. Is this still possible with iTunes and AppleScript? I know that it was possible in the past.

I’ve created the above example with Spotify, Keyboard Maestro and AppleScript but I haven’t been able to do it via iTunes, Keyboard Maestro and AppleScript.

Model: 2009 iMac
AppleScript: 2.10
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: macOS 10.13

Great info here

https://dougscripts.com/itunes/scripts/missingmenu.php

tell application "Music" to set anURL to current stream URL