login screen

We want to know if the following is possible with Applescript. It may not be, but we hope someone can give us a definitive answer.
We are a mix platform school. All our Macs are running OS 9.x.
Here’s what we’re trying to do:
To connect to a server, our faculty and students go to the Chooser, select AppleShare, the right Appletalk zone, and the desired server. When you click on the server, you get a login screen. For sake of simplicity, let’s call this login screen Screen A. A user would then type in the username and password, the volume mounts on the desktop, and so forth.
We want to set up Macs so that, when they boot up, Screen A appears and appears with no Cancel button. We want all users to have to connect to the server in order to use a Mac. This means they enter in their username and password, which brings them to the desktop. The server volume will mount, but the user may not touch it. He/she must just want to surf the Web or check email, but the point is that the user had to complete Screen A first.
When the user leaves, he/she will naturally need to disconnect from the server by dragging the mounted volume into the trash. When this happens, we want Screen A to appear again for the next user.
Can Applescript do this? We are doing this so that we can have a centralize log of computer access on our Windows 2000 file server (which servers as the file server for our Macs), which keeps tracks of all logins.
Thank you for your assistance.
Wayne

multiple users in OS9, then have them log on to a protected area via multiple users and have an applescript fire to mount the server:

I work in a school and have worked on similar problems I use a mix of multi-user, applescript, and resedit to control and log user actions
i have a few scripts that i use i would prefur not to post i am willing to share please e-mail me(tsi@mac.com)