Request For Assistance re AppleScript / Dashboard Problem

I figured out a solution to a problem that will allow me to complete a piece of software I’ve been working on for some time - that’s controlled by an applescript app. The solution involves a widget. (Forgive me, this may start to sound off-topic as I describe it, but applescript is a big part of this).

I need to use a widget that functions as a 'splash" as my software launches. The widget is launched by my AS app. Problem is, the widget has to be standalone (not launch with the other OS X widgets) and it has two other unusual attributes: It has to be static and centered on the monitor.

Turns out there’s currently a 3rd party app that launches OS X widgets - “Widget Runner” - but while it comes close, it’s designed in such a way that the user has to choose which widget they want to launch from a finder window. Previous 3rd party attempts - like Amnesty SIngles did exactly what I’m looking for but they’ve been discontinued for some years.

An 18 second movie demonstrating what I need is here:
digitalmiracles.guru/developer.html

I now know I can control the widget via applescript and that the properties I describe above are feasible. I just don’t have the skills to write the widget itself. I’ve tried the developer sites (I’m not comfortable working with people who are thousands of miles away). So far no luck.

Truth is, I’m at my wits end.

As a long shot, I was wondering, if anyone has any ideas or even has those skills. (With the exception of the unusual attributes described above), the widget is actually simple. I provide the graphic. And the controlling applescript app has been written. I’d be happy to pay for this part of my app to a developer.

Thank you much for any help…