how to get myriad tables working in xcode app ?

Hi
I am trying to use “Myriad Table Lib” in my Xcode project, and seem to have hit the wall in getting it to work,
I have created a brand new test project, I have created a Resources folder and in that folder a Script Libraries folder and placed “Myriad Tables Lib.scptd” in the folder, also tried just adding the “SMSTableDialogBuilder.framework” to the frameworks folder, under “Targets” I have added a Key “Privacy - Access to a File Provide Domain Usage Description”, signed my app, yet I continually get this error

“The bundle “SMSTableDialogBuilder” couldn’t be loaded because it is damaged or missing necessary resources. (error -4960)”

Can some one help out as to what I may be doing wrong, or haven’t done please.

cheers
Budgie

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. In a test here I can see it all being loaded fine, but for some reason the table isn’t appearing.

I’ve put it on my list of things to look into when I get time, but honestly, it’s not meant for use in Xcode – you can build your own tables there.

thanks for your suggestion Shane

I have set up tables in xcode, just having a bit of trouble getting true or false returned from the check box’s, my array puts all the data in correctly, I have a column of check box’s to the left of each column in theTable, which are bound to the array controller, all functions as it should and I’m pretty sure iv’e bound everything correctly, just cant get the result returned from the check boxs.

in Table View I have a Table Column called “PERMIT_CHK” and I am using a NSButton Cell for the check box’s, PERMIT_CHK is bound to Array_1, controller Key is arrangedObjects, Modal Key is isPermit

if I log theData it shows that that the data is picking up that isPermit = 1 is returning true

any suggestions as to how I can get the result of the check boxes when showMe:sender is clicked?

script AppDelegate
	property parent : class "NSObject"
	property theData : missing value --Array_1 binds its content array to this
	property theWindow : missing value
	property Array_1 : missing value -- array controller
	property theTable : missing value

on applicationWillFinishLaunching:aNotification
		set my theData to {{PlasticFree:"test1", Permit:"test2", Postage:"test3", FreePost:"test4", Opaques:"test5"}, ¬
			{PlasticFree:"test6", Permit:"test7", Postage:"test8", FreePost:"test9", Opaques:"test10"}}
	end applicationWillFinishLaunching:

on showMe:sender
	-- how to get reasult returned from the check box's as true or false
	end showMe:

end script

sender should be the checkbox, so you can get its state.