bad CPU in Osascript

I used to run QuicKeys, which worked like a charm from 10.6 to 10.9. Now I recently updated to El Capitan, doing a new and clean setup of 10.11.6 on several machines (iMac, Mini & Book, all 2011). As QuicKeys does not run smooth in 10.11.6, I use now Keyboard Maestro v9, and it’s registered with System Preferences/Security & Privacy/Privacy/Accessability.
The problem: Applescripts with Keyboard Maestro do not work (even the most simple ones like “set x to 1”…), whether they are called as a file or executed within KM.
The only result I get is “arch: posix_spawnp: /usr/bin/osascript: Bad CPU type in executable”.
I have tried finding out with Google what that should be, but in vain.
Why should I have a bad CPU in osascript??

Some explanation about it? Without Applescript, KM is of little use to me…
Thanks very much for a hint.
Sepp

If I make no error, you already asked this question on LateNight forum.

You were said that the problem has never been reported before, it’s certainly not a problem due to KM bu to some oddity on your machine.

Have you asked in KM dedicated forum ?

When a problem seems to be specific to a machine we may apply some tasks.

(1) try to work in an other, newly created user account.
If it works, you will know for sure that there is an odd ity in your original account.
(2) try to apply a boot in safe mode which drops every ‘extension’ which doesn’t belong to the standard macOS. Of course, when the machine boot this way, KM would be unable to work but if you reboot the standard way possible wrongdoers would have disappear and we may hope that KM will work.
In French the Help say:
Démarrer en mode sans échec (seuls les éléments essentiels de macOS sont lancés ; certaines fonctionnalités et apps risquent de ne pas fonctionner correctement)
Maintenez la touche Maj enfoncée immédiatement après le démarrage de votre Mac (certains ordinateurs Mac émettent une tonalité de démarrage). Relâchez la touche Maj lorsque l’indicateur de progression apparaît.

(3) run the third party tool named Malwarebytes which is able to remove several odd items installed by malicious sites.

Yvan KOENIG running High Sierra 10.13.6 in French (VALLAURIS, France) mardi 21 avril 2020 18:16:50

Yvan Koenig wrote
If I make no error, you already asked this question on LateNight forum…snip…snip…snip

Thanks for your help, Yvan, and congratulations, your memory is really very good…
I had indeed posted that question a few years before, but I never got a solution. Inbetween my Macbook 2011 suffered a Radeongate stroke and I had bought another 2011 Mac. But unfortunately, it suffered from the same problem, and as I really have to leave QuicKeys, I tried again to get help.
But indeed, your answer was very valuable, it was your post which helped me solving the problem. You’ll find my answer (with a due reference to you) in the Keyboard Maestro forum.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Rudolf