Objc - Dialog Toolkit plus - weird bug

Hi,
If I put “Dialog Toolkit plus.scptd” in a folder called “Script libraries” within my Apple script - applications, I get a compile error. This error occurs in the last line:

set {buttonName, controlsResults} to display enhanced window "" acc view width accViewWidth acc view height theTop acc view controls allControls buttons theButtons

A work around is to change the last line to this :

set {buttonName, controlsResults} to display enhanced window "" acc view width accViewWidth acc view height theTop acc view controls allControls button list theButtons

Notice : button list instead of buttons

This compiles again, but… When I try to save (cmd+s) , “Script editor” crashes, always. Basically I’m able to save my AS-app without the “script libraries” folder and “Dialog Toolkit plus.scptd”, but not with.

But I’m interested to run my app independently of what’s installed in home/library/script libraries
What should I do next ?

Here a sample code to play with

use AppleScript version "2.4"
use scripting additions
use script "Dialog Toolkit Plus" version "1.0.1"

set accViewWidth to 400
set popupWidth to 200
set theTop to 0
set pictPos to 0
set pictAspectR to 70
set smallPopup to popupWidth / 2.2
set {theButtons, minWidth} to create buttons {"OK", "Cancel"} default button 1 cancel button 2
if minWidth > accViewWidth then set accViewWidth to minWidth
set {PopupField2, popupLabel2, theTop} to create labeled popup {"A", "B", "C"} bottom (theTop + 8) popup width popupWidth / 1.5 max width accViewWidth label text "Popup 3:" popup left accViewWidth / 1.5 initial choice 1
set {PopupField3, popupLabel3, theTop} to create labeled popup {"A", "B", "C"} bottom (theTop - 26) popup width popupWidth / 1.5 max width accViewWidth label text "Popup 2:" popup left 0 initial choice 1

set allControls to {PopupField2, popupLabel2, PopupField3, popupLabel3}
set {buttonName, controlsResults} to display enhanced window "" acc view width accViewWidth acc view height theTop acc view controls allControls buttons theButtons 

The latest version is 1.1.2. The bug with the button names was fixed in version 1.1.1.