Contact Clean up and a filed I can not identify

Very amateur scripter here. I am trying to clear out a field that is through out my contacts (multiple groups. It is some artifact of merging with outlook. the field in CONTACT and in BUSYCONTRACT shows as “Outlook”

If I export the vCard from BusyContact, it shows in the vCard as ‘Home Page’

The following modified script ( Thank You ) shows ‘missing value’ at the end

set peepData to {}

tell application "Contacts" to repeat with aPerson in group (my (choose from list (get groups's name))'s item 1)'s people
	tell aPerson to set peepData's end to {(last name & "")'s text, ",", space, first name, ",", home page} & return --person parameters from Contacts' dictionary
end repeat
tell application "Finder" to write (peepData as text) to ((make file) as alias)

If I Edit a contact in CONTACT and click on the filed marked “Outlook” I get a choice of

home page
home
work
other
Outlook
Custom…

I am open to ideas on how to

A) Find the field name
B) Dump the full contact and the field names / value
C) Code to find the string that starts with “ms-outlook://people/A” and replace it in all contacts

Thank You for reading.

OK, I ran this script

tell application "Contacts"

set thePeople to selection
	properties of (item 1 of thePeople)

end tell

and it returns this (cut for privacy)

the line

is what I am trying to retrieve and change. I looked in the Dictionary for CONTACTS and do not see an item ‘item1.URL’

Hi. I recall that, in the thread from which my code was originally sampled, the problem was that a constant—the last name—wasn’t included, which is what causes missing value to be returned. Concatenating with a null string and converting to text is the workaround for that. So, if you’re extracting data for reconstruction in a clean format, something like the below would be done for every parameter. You won’t be able to directly access text in the vcard that has no corresponding Contacts representation.

tell application "Contacts" to repeat with aPerson in group (my (choose from list (get groups's name))'s item 1)'s people
	tell aPerson to set peepData's end to {(last name & "")'s text, (first name & "")'s text, (home page & "")'s text} & return
end repeat