Accessing NSMovieView options

I’m making a simple window with a NSMovieView in an AppleScript Studio Application. If I’m not mistaken there used to be a quick time movie icon on the palette window in IB that you could just drag in to set up movies. In the inspector window under ‘Attributes’ you could adjust things like:

-Loop mode: Normal or Looping
-Show Controller
-Plays Selection Only
-Plays Every Frame
-Is Editable
-Hidden

Now, (again if I’m not mistaken), you have to use the ‘CustomView’ (NSView) icon and select ‘NSMovieView’ under the ‘Custom Class’ menu in IB. In this case, however, under the ‘Attributes’ pane you only get the option of ‘Hidden’. In my situation (sort of like a kiosk style) I want to cut the Controller at the bottom of the video, but as there is no option for this I’m at a loss as to what to do. (I tried adding the QTKit.framework and then physically adding in the QTMovie pallet (/System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework) and then binding it in IB. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get this to work and so went back to the ‘CustomView’ approach. This works fine, but I can’t get rid of the Controller at the bottom.) Can anyone help me out with this?

Question: How do you get rid of the ‘Controller’ at the bottom of a ‘NSMovieView’?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

bwDreams

Dear Jacques,

Your idea worked like a charm. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

bwDreams:)