Adding a swatch to InDesign CS

I am stuck in a bind and receiving some tension because this script occasionally fails since the swatch isn’t present in the document.
Is there any way to adjust this script below to add the swatch {C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0} to the swatches palette of an active document if it did not already exist?
Help with this one would be better than my past Illustrator post. That last post was more so related to a strange occurance I could easily deal with and form workarounds.
Thanks,
jeff

tell application "InDesign CS"
	set properties of selection to {fill color:swatch "C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0" of document 1}
end tell

Something like this?

tell application "InDesign CS"
	tell document 1
		set colorTest to name of colors
		if colorTest does not contain "C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0" then
			make color with properties {model:process, space:CMYK, color value:{100, 100, 0, 0}, name:"C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0"}
			set properties of selection to {fill color:swatch "C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0"}
		else
			set properties of selection to {fill color:swatch "C=100 M=100 Y=0 K=0"}
		end if
	end tell
end tell

This is Exactly what I was looking for until I realized there is a catch.
If an operator creates a new swatch using a tint percentage (say 75%) of that swatch the Swatch palette will now have another swatch called: {C=0 M=100 Y=0 K=0 75%}. So now there are 2 swatches in the swatch palette based on {C=0 M=100 Y=0 K=0}. This causes the script to fail.
Is there any way to prevent this?

I am sorry, I did not realize this limitation prior. Your script answer was PERFECT.

Unless their is a safeguard that someone knows about, this may have to be chalked up as something to look out for?