App Crashing on 10.5.8

I built an Applescript Objective C app on a machine running 10.6.2.

Works fine there, but crashes on 10.5.8 systems upon launch.

I went into the Project Settings under Architectures and set the Base SDK to 10.5.

When I tried a new Build I got several errors. (snippet included below)

is this inherent in using the new Applescript ObjectiveC SDK?

/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m:10:44: error: AppleScriptObjC/AppleScriptObjC.h: No such file or directory
/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m: In function ‘main’:
/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m:14: warning: ‘NSBundle’ may not respond to ‘-loadAppleScriptObjectiveCScripts’
/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m:14: warning: (Messages without a matching method signature
/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m:14: warning: will be assumed to return ‘id’ and accept
/Volumes/JHCAPPSUSB/Aspen Custom Development 4-7-11/AspenJobFolderMaker/main.m:14: warning: ‘…’ as arguments.)

Hi,

AppleScriptObjc apps don’t work on Leopard at all because of the lack of the appropriate frameworks.

I figured as much.

Not really a problem since all of the machine using this utility will be running 10.6.