I created a petition online to convince Apple to keep Applescript as part of the OS. Would you consider signing?
There are 155 signatures right now.
Once people sign, it is important that the file bug reports for “enhancement” at Apple.
Here is what I did:
- go to https://bugreport.apple.com
- create a bug report “enhancement” to “macOS” to add a standard library to Applescript
- since such reports are closed, make sure that you duplicate the report on http://openradar.appspot.com
- back to https://bugreport.apple.com
- create a bug report “enhancement” to “macOS” to add “Swiftautomation” to macOS 10.13
- same as 3) above.
My own reports are: