Applescript over network

My experience with applescript consists of making several quick scripts to change various apps’ memory partitions–nothing really in-depth at all. What I want to do now is easily monitor my 13-year-old’s internet travels as I promised him I would be doing. I want to somehow make his IE5 history file (on his downstairs computer) simultaneously write to my hard drive upstairs.
We are sharing a DSL line and have an Appletalk network enabled through a LinkSys cable/dsl router.
I was thinking maybe attaching a folder action to his MS Internet Prefs folder as I haven’t quite found out where the history info is. Is it in the Preferences/MS Internet Prefs/cache.waf? the cache.waf file won’t open when dropped in an open browser window and I can’t seem to find anything else that looks likely to contain the info I want to see.
I’ve already tried Apple’s new Kidsafe and wow was that ever lame. It wouldn’t even allow me onto the iTools section of Apple’s own site. As little as I’m into snooping on my son I feel that I shouldn’t give him internet access without some sort of supervision.
Thanks for any assistance.

OK, found it. MS put the file I want in Preferences/Explorer/History.html
So now I want to make a folder action to have this file be written simultaneously over the Appletalk network to another drive? Anybody have some expert advice?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks Peter! This does indeed work as you described. The reason I was hoping for some sort of applescript solution is because that History.html file is so darn easy to chuck. I want a folder action that will somehow simultaneously keep the contents of his Preferences/Explorer folder updated on a networked drive.
And no, some naked ladies aren’t really what I’m worried about. I just don’t want him going to http://www.cbn.org/

: OK, found it. MS put the file I want in
: Preferences/Explorer/History.html

Steve:
I’m not that knowledgeable about networks, so don’t know for certain if this will work for you, but…
I note that IE’s History.html can be opened by a browser as a page of link addresses. I think you should be able to access your son’s History.html page through IE’s ‘Open File’ dialog from your own browser. When you find it, make a Bookmark (‘Favorite’) for it. Then you can reload it from your own machine anytime you want to ‘check in’.
But go easy on him, huh? Naked women never hurt anyone.
And, after all, he’s only “Human”.
PB

: OK, found it. MS put the file I want in
: Preferences/Explorer/History.html
: So now I want to make a folder action to have this file
: be written simultaneously over the Appletalk network
: to another drive? Anybody have some expert advice?
: Thanks in advance.

Steve:
I’m not that knowledgeable about networks, so don’t know for certain if this will work for you, but…
I note that IE’s History.html can be opened by a browser as a page of link addresses. I think you should be able to access your son’s History.html page through IE’s ‘Open File’ dialog from your own browser. When you find it, make a Bookmark (‘Favorite’) for it. Then you can reload it from your own machine anytime you want to ‘check in’.
But go easy on him, huh? Naked women never hurt anyone.
After all, he’s only “Human”.
PB