auto reply with mail lion

I sell software online via Paypal.
They were notifying me by email that somebody paid for the software, with the email address of the buyer in the from field.
I created a rule that moved the email to a folder and auto replied to that message with the password for the software.
A few days ago Paypal changed that. All notifications now come from service@intl.paypal.com with the buyer’s email address imbedded in the contents of the email.
This rendered the rule useless, customers emailing me in anger requesting their password.
I contacted Paypal but they are not willing to revert.
Could somebody tell me how I could fix this so I do not have to manually check and reply to each email?
I need to change the rule so that:

1. It moves the message to a folder (this can be done with action Move Message to Mailbox GrupaDupa)
  2. it runs a script to extract the buyer’s address and name (the script below would do that correctly but I do not know how to have the script place the contents of the paypal email in variable txt) and autoreplies to that buyer with “Thank you for supporting GrupaDupa, your password is: thePassword” and the contents of the message from paypal.

Can anybody help me with how to have the script place: “Thank you for supporting GrupaDupa, your password is: thePassword” and the contents of that paypal email to me in a new message, address it to the buyer and send the new email.

So far I have got:
NB I selected and copied all the contents of a notification and used it in variable txt to test.

set txt to paragraphs of "
	29/01/2012 08:04:00 GMT+13:00
Transaction ID: 4LY55640Hrr785141D
Hello Mario, 

You received a payment of $2.99 USD from eric ericmond (deadloop@hotmail.com) 

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

Important note: eric richmond has provided an unconfirmed address. Please check the Transaction Details page for this payment to find out whether you will be covered by PayPal Seller Protection.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Not Eligible 
Buyer 
eric ericmond
deadloop@hotmail.com
Instructions to merchant 
The buyer hasn't entered any instructions.
Description	Unit price	Qty	Amount
GrupaDupa
$2.99 USD	1	$2.99 USD
Subtotal	$2.99 USD
Total	$2.99 USD
Payment	$2.99 USD
Payment sent to sales@wordpower-software.com	

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: [url=http://www.paypal.com/nz/help]www.paypal.com/nz/help[/url].

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page. 

You can choose to receive emails in plain text instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value
facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID PP341  "

set emailAddress to ""
repeat with i from 1 to number of items in txt
	set thisItem to item i of txt
	if thisItem contains "@" and "wordpower" is not in thisItem and "You received a payment of" is not in thisItem then
		set emailAddress to item i of txt
		set buyer to item (i - 1) of txt
	end if
end repeat
return emailAddress & " " & buyer -- "deadloop@hotmail.com eric ericmond"