[Automator] Google Drive Stream broke my Automator Script :(

I have had an automation action setup for a while now that watches a folder on Google Drive (synced to my HD) and when it sees a new folder created within the watched folder the action copies a whole folder structure & files into that new folder and then renames the folder. This was working great for until Google discontinued the old google drive drive syncing in favor of Google Drive Stream.

I think my action stopped working because Google Drive Stream acts like a networked drive. There is an option that allows a user to keep a copy of selected folder locally stored on an HD so I applied that on the folders needed for my action, but that didn’t seem to solve the issue.

I get the following error when I try to run the action “The action “Copy Finder Items” encountered an error: “*** -[NSFileManager createDirectoryAtURL:withIntermediateDirectories:attributes:error:]: URL is nil””

Any thoughts on how I can solve this error? I have no clue what it means

Check the attached screenshot to see my current action.

It probably means you can’t treat Google Drive Stream as a normal drive.

Ok, so would there be a way to accomplish what I want to do in another way? Treating the google drive stream as something else???

I suspect that what you want is incompatible with Google Drive.