Can´t activate Photoshop on a remote Mac

Hello

I´ve a problem with my Applescript script. I´m trying to activate application Photoshop on a remote Mac from my laptop.
Both computers run Mac OS 10.10.4 and both have Remote Apple Events enabled. Integrity and Security on the remote is enabled for Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.

The script is able to activate Bridge but not Photoshop. It´s been working prior to an update of Photoshop.
What to do? Thanks for helping

All the best from Sweden
Erland Segerstedt

--tell application "Adobe Photoshop CC 2015" of machine "eppc://username:psswrd@my-mac-name.local" to activate

tell application "Adobe Bridge CC" of machine "eppc://username:psswrd@my-mac-name.local" to activate

Hello

I am still wondering why Applescript can´t activate Photoshop on my remote mac.
Is there anybody out there who have some ideas why this isn´t working?

All the best
Erland Segerstedt

So fare nobody has come up with an answer.
Let me put my question in my workflows context.

I´m writing a caption using Filemaker Pro and exporting the caption to Photoshop (on an another Mac in the same network). I´m using Applescript to call upon Photoshop for export of the caption, but Applescript can´t activate Photoshop on the remote Mac - as it use to do a month ago.

I need to come up with a workaround - any ideas what to do?

My caption - written in Filemaker - needs to be imported to the metadata of my images. What images software are applescriptable?

All the best from Sweden
Erland Segerstedt

Can you address System Events on the remote Mac, and tell it to make Photoshop the front process?

Sorry for the delay - I´ve been on assignment…

Now. The answer returned is like “Application is not running. Error code -600”

Thank you for your answer

Erland Segerstedt
Sweden

PS! This is the script i´m using DS!

set appName to "Adobe Photoshop cc 2105"
set startIt to false
tell application "System Events"  of machine "eppc://user:psswrd@my-computer-name.local"
	if not (exists process appName) then
		set startIt to true
	else if frontmost of process appName then
		set visible of process appName to false
	else
		set frontmost of process appName to true
	end if
end tell
if startIt then
	tell application appName to activate
end if

Have you used the shell approach?