Can't make...into type properties

tell application "System Events"
	tell expose preferences
		get properties of the top left screen corner
		set properties of the top left screen corner to {activity:all windows, class:screen corner, modifiers:{}}
	end tell
end tell

Every time that I try and set one of those drop down boxes in the System Preferences, this is the error message that I am getting. Any help would be useful in fixing these issues. The one that I have posted is just one of many and if someone could help fix this one, I should be able to figure out how to fix all the rest of them. The exact error message that I am getting is…

System Events got an error: Can’t make {class:screen corner, activity:all windows, modifiers:{}} into type properties.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Wow. Nevermind. I found the problem. When trying to force it into “class:screen corner”, I was trying to name something that had already been previously named (or something like that). Here is the working code if anyone cares to know.

tell expose preferences
		get properties of the top left screen corner
		set properties of the top left screen corner to {activity:all windows, modifiers:{}}
	end tell
end tell

From the system events dictionary, these are the only properties you can modify:

screen corner‚n [inh. item] : a screen corner location for a specific expose or dashboard feature

properties

activity (all windows/application windows/dashboard/disable screen saver/none/show desktop/show spaces/sleep display/start screen saver) : activity for a specific screen corner

modifiers (command/control/none/option/shift) : keyboard modifiers used for a specific screen corner, passed as string or list

Hi,

the get properties line is actually not needed.
You can write also

tell expose preferences
		tell top left screen corner
			set activity to all windows
			set modifiers to {}
		end tell
	end tell
end tell