CD Finder catalog volumes

Due to Spotlight being a massive headache, we are experimenting with CD Finder to catalog some server volumes. I am currently using this variation on the script supplied with CD Finder, but I’d like it to only catalog specified mounted volumes, not just every single mounted volume. It could get messy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-- Script to update CD Finder.
tell application "Finder"
	mount volume "afp://username:password@IPADDRESS/Volume Name"
end tell

set myList to every disk whose local volume is false

repeat with oneVolume in myList

tell application "CDFinder"
			with timeout of 2000 seconds --  remember: this might take more than the default 60 seconds!
				set theResult to create catalog of (oneVolume as alias) with mayUpdate without mayDuplicate
			end timeout
		end tell

end repeat

end tell

Yay I got it, if I replace:

set myList to every disk whose local volume is false

to:

set myList to {"Volume Name", "Volume Name"}

Then it only catalogs the servers I want, rather than everything thats mounted.

That’s a partial solution.
The first list contains Finder objects.
The second list contains strings.

This gives you Finder objects with specified names:

set volumeNames to {"name1", "name2"}
	set myList to every disk whose local volume is false and name is in volumeNames
end tell

Thanks for that, I’ve been using your version since posting this originally. I have set the script to run every 45 minutes using Lingon. Everything seems fine apart from one weird problem, when I check the servers in the morning there is always a message displayed saying “Some parameter wasn’t understood”. This only happens over night. Is there something this might conflict with that runs overnight?