Choosing images only

property theFileList : {“…CT”, “8BPS”, "BMP ", “BMPf”, “EPSF”, “EPSP”, “GIFf”, “JPEG”, "PCX ", “PCXx”, “PICT”, “PNGf”, “PNTG”, “SGI “, “TIFF”, “TPIC”}
tell application “Finder”
set theFileListFolder to choose folder with prompt “Choose a folder with images.”
set theFileList to get every file of entire contents of theFileListFolder whose file type is {”…CT”, “8BPS”, "BMP ", “BMPf”, “EPSF”, “EPSP”, “GIFf”, “JPEG”, "PCX ", “PCXx”, “PICT”, “PNGf”, “PNTG”, "SGI ", “TIFF”, “TPIC”}
end tell

PS I’m going to display a list of all images that have these certian file type

Man! This is a really quick post!..
What is your problem? Something as…

property typesList : {"..CT", "8BPS", "BMP ", "BMPf", "EPSF", "EPSP", "GIFf", "JPEG", "PCX ", "PCXx", "PICT", "PNGf", "PNTG", "SGI ", "TIFF", "TPIC"}

set theFileListFolder to choose folder with prompt "Choose a folder with images."
tell application "Finder"
	set theFileList to {}
	repeat with i in typesList
		set theFileList to theFileList & (files of entire contents of theFileListFolder whose file type is (i as string))
	end repeat
end tell

This works in 10.3.2:

property theFileTypes : {"..CT", "8BPS", "BMP ", "BMPf", "EPSF", "EPSP", "GIFf", "JPEG", "PCX ", "PCXx", "PICT", "PNGf", "PNTG", "SGI ", "TIFF", "TPIC"}
tell application "Finder"
	activate
	set theFileListFolder to choose folder with prompt "Choose a folder with images."
	set theFileList to get every file of entire contents of theFileListFolder whose file type is in theFileTypes
end tell

Jon

cool both of you all work, thanks