Contextual menu commands?

I’m using TitleFree, a nifty little program that makes the names of icons disappear so that the white title area vanishes. It makes a cleaner looking desktop. However, it can only be implemented via a contextual menu. Is there anyway to script such a command. I use AppleScript and also OneClick. OS 8.6

: I’m using TitleFree, a nifty little program that makes
: the names of icons disappear so that the white title
: area vanishes. It makes a cleaner looking desktop.
: However, it can only be implemented via a contextual
: menu. Is there anyway to script such a command. I use
: AppleScript and also OneClick. OS 8.6
I’m not sure about this, but what TitleFree does sounds like almost like a System Hack, or at least it changes the System’s resource for icon titles. As far as I know this can’t be accomplished with Applescript, at least with my limited knowledge. You can however, replace the title’s name with a blank space via Applescript, but that may not return the same results as TitleFree. Please let me know if you hear of an applescript that works for this, thanks…

Since I’m not getting much of a response here maybe I should restate what I’m after. I want to know if contextual menus themselves can be scripted. Let’s not get too hung up on TitleFree–although I would point out that the changes made by TitleFree don’t alter the pathnames.
It’s just that I can’t get AppleScript or OneClick to record the action of clicking-and-holding to show the contextual menu in the finder–and then selecting the submenu command. So I’m wondering if anybody has found a way to write a script which can do this.