Copy google doc cell to Outlook to send email then repeat

Ok so 1 I am a N00b with all this. Looking forward to the support, at least from what I have found in the forums thus far.
For sales, and marketing I send out e-mails for my business everyday. This is a very repetitive task, where I copy the Email from the Emails column, paste it into a NEW email in Outlook 16.44, I already have my “signature” include the content for the email anyways, and I want to have the subject content auto filled. Ounce this is complete, it should then send the email, create a new one, go back to google docs and repeat the process for the next ROW down until the last field is empty.

Some things I have grabbed:

on run {input, parameters}
set TheRecipient to the clipboard
tell application “Microsoft Outlook”
set theMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {sender:{name:“My Name”, address:"email@gmail.com"}, subject:“test”}
tell theMessage
make new to recipient with properties {email address:{address:TheRecipient}}
end tell
send theMessage
end tell

_____google sheet-----

on run {input, parameters}

tell application "Google Chrome"
	activate
	open location "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dR4WyFH81qomFz7sEp4dRSC18yHuf8NMkQeCgxtYPf8/edit#gid=0" -- to be filled in
	delay 2
	set the clipboard to ""
	tell application "System Events" to tell process "Google Chrome"
		set frontmost to true
		set myCol to 1
		set myBgnRow to 1
		key code 125
		keystroke "c" using {command down}
	end tell
	tell application "System Events" to tell process "Google Chrome"
		set theSelectedText to the clipboard
	end tell
end tell

return input

end run

I realize this is incomplete, im hoping for some help with the variable and being able to repeat the process/script based on the last ROW being empty for that to cause the script to end its course.