Create New PDF Contact Sheet failed

Hi everyone,

I’ve googled over and over again but can’t find any information about the problem I have. I run Snow Leopard and have an Automator “script” that first gets a folder and then all it’s content. The content (image files) is sent into the action: Create New PDF Contact Sheet. However I can’t get this last action to work. It always fails with the information: “Create New PDF Contact Sheet failed” - “An error occured when processing images (-2700)”. I’ve tried all various filetypes and/or sizes for the imagefiles but no success!. Does anybody have a clue or a tip on where to look?

Best regards,
Magnus

Model: Macbook Pro
Browser: Safari 531.9
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.6)

I’m having the EXACT same issue. Same error.
The Workflow I’m using was fine until i upgraded to 10.6. Everything is 100% up to date.

OK, at least it’s good to hear that I’m not alone. I haven’t been able to find any info on this elsewhere so I’m probably will need to downgrade :frowning:

I have the same issue as well. Could it be just in Snow Leopard? I’ll try it on a machine that hasn’t been upgraded yet tonight… Any solutions or is this Apple’s issue?

Browser: Firefox 3.5.4
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.6)

Command still works in Leopard, but the rest of my flow doesn’t… Is there a way to report this to Apple?

Same here. I have an automator script that takes four quick pictures with the camera and then prints as a PDF contact sheet on the Desktop. It worked fine until I upgraded to Snow Leopard a couple of days ago.