Can anyone please help me to automate the task given below using AppleScript.
Here is the scenario:
- InDesign CC 2014
- One Text-Frame(a) containing two Anchor Text-Frames (c,b)
- Set the auto-size of selected Text-Frame(a) to Height and Width, Minimum Height: 12p0, Minimum Width: 18p0, No Line Breaks
- Set the Horizontal and Vertical Justification of Text-Frame(a) to “Centre”
- Set the Anchored Options of both objects (b & c) from Custom to “Inline or Above Line”
- Set the Vertical Justification of Anchored Text-Frame(c,b) to “Centre”
- Swap the Anchored Text-Frames (c,b) to (b,c) within Text-Frame(a) using the Story Editor
Thanks in advance.