K newbie scripter looking to see if this is possible. I want to get a page everytime a file is processed while I’m out of the office.
What I want to do is this:
- Compressor encodes a file (file1.mov) and places it in a folder (encoded movies).
- Safari launches the site http://myairmail.com/index.shtml
- Script inputs the pager number (1234) into the first textbox.
- Script inputs the filename of the completed file in the third textbox (Encoding of file1.mov is complete.)
- Script then submits the page, and closes Safari.
Edit: I’ve got the script to open, input the text fields correctly, and send the page and then closes safari. I’m having problems with the script noticing when a new file is added to the folder.