display dialog: two arrays

I am wondering if I can make 1 display dialog with two questions (from a Array).

here are my to questions in seperate dialog boxes:

set CountryArrayL to {"01.België", "02.Duitsland", "03.Internationaal", "04.Nederland", "05.Frankrijk", "06.United Kindgom retail", "07.Zwitserland", "10.Tjechië", "12.Denemarken", "16.Italië", "21.Rusland", "24.United Kingdom facturatie"}
set languageId to choose from list CountryArrayL with prompt "Selecteer de catalogus prijzen die na het linken moeten worden geladen." default items {"01.België"}
set languageId2 to choose from list CountryArrayL with prompt "Selecteer de catalogus prijzen die na het linken moeten worden geladen." default items {"01.België"} OK button name "Update document"

thanks

You want two lists to choose from in one dialog? Impossible! If you must, you could check out Pashua.

As written the script presents the same lists twice, the only difference is the button text.
What exactly are you trying to do?

Hi,

I am writing a script for Indesign. We are making catalogs in 10 languages. We have 6 different prices. As you can guess there are catalogs in for example French with international prices but this catalog exists aswell in English.

In the script i will make a link to the database. So I have to know witch language and witch price category I have to apply

Therefore 2 questions (and 2 arrays)

set CountryArrayLP to {"01.België", "02.Duitsland", "03.Internationaal", "04.Nederland", "05.Frankrijk", "06.United Kindgom retail", "07.Zwitserland", "10.Tjechië", "12.Denemarken", "16.Italië", "21.Rusland"}
set CountryArrayLT to {"01. Nederlands", "02. Duits", "05. Frans", "06. Engels (UK)", "10. Tjechsch", "12. Deens", "21. Russisch"}
set languageId to choose from list CountryArrayLP with prompt "Selecteer de catalogus prijzen die na het linken moeten worden geladen." default items {"01.België"} set Textlanguage to choose from list CountryArrayLT with prompt "Selecteer de gewenste taal" default items {"01. Nederlands"} OK button name "Update document"

I think I can’t put it in one dialog box.
Is it possible to put 2 questions (yes-no buttons) in one dialog box?

I see - more or less.
First, I think you should rename the list variables. “CountryArrayLT” does not tell us anything about the content - and I’m guessing “CountryArrayLP” is about price lists (and AppleScript doesn’t know ‘arrays’). So that second name should at least contain something like ‘priceList’.
Clear naming helps a lot when you return to your script, a year from now.

Second, you can put as many questions as you like in a dialog box, but making it clear which buttons go with each question will be very hard, and the result will probably be incomprehensible to most users.

Doing 2 “choose from list” items in one dialog box is impossible with AppleScript alone, like I said earlier.
You’ll have to do one after another, or go with Pashua or AppleScriptObjC.
You could add info to the 2nd dialog about the selection made in the 1st (put it into the prompt text).

There are 10 languages, and 6 prices lists?
Is the relation fixed?
Or is there no relation between language and price list?
(the “UK retail” item makes me think there isn’t).
This is about design, not A/S, though.
Mmmm, design.
I smell a lookup table - search for that term in this forum, it might give you ideas.