Drag and drop file using mouse

Guys,
Please help me how I can drag and drop file using mouse - I need simulate drag event(move ,copy and replace not doing the work)
Any ideas - external tools maybe?
Thank you,
Lilya

The question is not right. Drag and drop with script where? And…

1. On the folder (or on hot folder) - no need mouse:
set {theFile, theFolder} to {choose file, choose folder}
tell application "Finder" to move theFile to theFolder

1. On the droplet application - no need mouse

Step 1: make droplet application enhanced droplet application (that is, add to droplet on open handler)
Step 2: use this:

set pathToDroplet to (path to applications folder as Unicode text) & "myDroplet.app"
set theFile to choose file
tell application "Finder" to open theFile using application file pathToDroplet

1. From Finder window to the Mac remote droplet application - no need mouse
set pathToRemoteDroplet to (path to applications folder of machine "eppc://101.2.3.4/" as Unicode text) & "remoteDroplet.app"
set theFile to choose file
tell application "Finder" of machine "eppc://101.2.3.4/" to open theFile using application file pathToRemoteDroplet

NOTE 1: the remote droplet will include on open handler
NOTE 2: you will asked for Authentication password (101.2.3.4 is IP adress), where you can add password to keychain to avoid this in future.

1. Just on the empty place of the window - it makes no sense. Is effective, but you must take control of other application (window server), use click events with third-party apps and redraw window with icon of the file on the current position of the mouse. As no sense why to enter in such difficult job?