Email script-adding multiple emails to one field

Basically I am trying to create a script that sends a bcc to 2 recipients. I got some of this code from Apple’s sample scripts. I know how to add a single recipient to the bcc field but I can’t quite understand how to add multiple email addresses. Here is my code to put in one email. Can someone point out to me how to add another address to the bcc field? TIA in advance, Christopher

repeat
set theResult to display dialog “Enter the agent’s address.” default answer “Example: janedoe@example.com
set theAddress to text returned of theResult
if (theAddress does not start with “Example:”) then
exit repeat
end if
end repeat

set theSubject to “Company Name”
set theBody to “Blah, blah, blah”
set theSender to “sender@company.com
set edsmail to “1stemail@1staddress.com

tell application “Mail”
set newMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {subject:theSubject, content:theBody & return & return}
tell newMessage
set visible to true
set sender to theSender
make new to recipient at end of to recipients with properties {address:theAddress}
make new bcc recipient at end of bcc recipients with properties {address:edsmail}
end tell
activate
end tell

Just repeat the line:

make new bcc recipient at end of bcc recipients with properties {address:edsmail} 

with the appropriate email addresses in each iteration. Each time you call this, you add a new bcc recipient to the message.

As an alternative, if you don’t mind using OSAX, grab XMail at www.osaxen.com or http://www.atilla.org/~macfan/, it handles CC, BCC ad TO recipients.

Thanks for the help. That solved the problem.