Entoruage - get Exchange Server contacts...

Hi

I’m building an application a part of which allows users to email information but I do not have access to our company’s Exchange Server. Is there a way in Entourage to get the company wide listings? I can get my contacts but that’s not the same. If you go into Entourage and click on the contacts icon there’s a subgroup under that called Directory Services, which contains a company wide listing broken down by department. I’m assuming that this listing gets populated when Entourage talks to the Exchange server, is there a way to tap into this listing with AppleScript?

I modified a script I found on Microsoft’s site and it works (it’s a little slow but it does the trick). I’m filtering for capital letters as that is how our email system is set up, anything lower case is an account I don’t need for my purposes. I’d love to see if there’s a more efficient way to do this than what I am doing.

set resultslist to {}
set searchlist to {"A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "H", "I", "J", "K", "L", "M", "N", "O", "P", "Q", "R", "S", "T", "U", "V", "W", "X", "Y", "Z"}
tell application "Microsoft Entourage"
	set ExchangeAccountList to every Exchange account as list
	repeat with letter in searchlist
		set theReturnedList to every item of (do OWA GAL search using account Exchange account 1 search string letter)
		if (count of theReturnedList) > 1 then
			repeat with i from 1 to count of theReturnedList
				set displayName to display name of item i of theReturnedList
				set domainAlias to domain alias of item i of theReturnedList
				-->filter for non name items
				if (ASCII number (character 1 of domainAlias)) > 64 and (ASCII number (character 1 of domainAlias)) < 91 then
					copy domainAlias to end of resultslist
				end if
			end repeat
		else
			set displayName to display name of item 1 of theReturnedList
			set domainAlias to domain alias of item 1 of theReturnedList
			-->filter for non name items
			if (ASCII number (character 1 of domainAlias)) > 64 and (ASCII number (character 1 of domainAlias)) < 91 then
				copy domainAlias to end of resultslist
			end if
		end if
	end repeat
end tell

return resultslist