Entourage 2008 Signature Color

Hello

Please does anyone know how i would go about changing the font to Arial, color to grey, size 10 and the realName and JobTitle to show in bold for an Entourage 2008 signature.

This is what i have so far and it populates all the information i require but just not in the correct format.

set loggedInUser to do shell script "whoami"
set realName to do shell script "dscl . -read /Users/" & loggedInUser & " RealName | tail -1 | sed -e 's/^ *//g;s/ *$//g'"
set JobTitle to do shell script "dscl . -read /Users/" & loggedInUser & " JobTitle | tail -1 | sed -e 's/^ *//g;s/ *$//g'"
set EMailAddress to do shell script "dscl . -read /Users/" & loggedInUser & " | grep EMailAddress: |cut -c 14-"
set PhoneNumber to do shell script "dscl . -read /Users/" & loggedInUser & " PhoneNumber | tail -1 | sed -e 's/^ *//g;s/ *$//g'"
set SigName to realName
set theSignature to realName & return & JobTitle & return & EMailAddress & return & PhoneNumber & return
tell application "Microsoft Entourage" to make signature with properties {name:SigName, content:theSignature, include in random:false, signature type:other}