File sorting need some addition fine tuning to working script.

This works fine, and responds they way I need it to however there are a few things that sometime change.
This runs as plist in the launchagent folder. So that when the items arrive in the folder they then get shifted to the corresponding folder.

If the folder doesn’t exist then the process stops and the files collect in "theHotFolder
To resolve this I need it to create a folder called “NoWhereToGO” and then put those images in to it.

The other issue, is the files sometimes exist in the folder already. At this point I need it to give me an option to overwrite or put it in the “NoWhereToGo” folder.

Matt

-- to include all file types

property type_list : {"TIFF", "JPEG", "PNGf", "PICT"}
property extension_list : {"tif", "tiff", "jpg", "jpeg", "png", "pict", "psd"}

--this sorts the files by the begining of thename of the file
--if they contain

tell application "Finder"
	set theHotFolder to folder "Hal 9000:Users:matthew:Pictures:HotFolderDone"

move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "BU") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Burton")

-- this moves every "BH...." and "CC...." files  to folder "2_do_BHS..."
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "BH" or name starts with "CC" or name starts with "AL" or name starts with "SM") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "BH")

--- another example
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "FR") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Fr")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "ES") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Da")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "DV") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "DI")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "GT" or name starts with "CC") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Inter")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "TM") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "To")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "WA") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Wa")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "PR") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Pr")
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "SE") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Se")
	-- this moves every "DJ...." and "RA...." files  to folder "2_do_Do...."
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "DJ" or name starts with "RA") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Do")
	-- this moves every "MA...." and "MF...." files  to folder "2_do_Do...."
	move (files of theHotFolder whose name starts with "MA" or name starts with "MB" or name starts with "MF" or name starts with "FI" or name starts with "MC") to (get first folder of desktop whose name starts with "Ma")
end tell