filter more than 2 name in one column for excel(applescript)

Hi All,

I’m newly studying applescript and I understood how to fiter 2 name in one column by applescript. Example like below.

Excel format:

Name 1day 2day 3day
AB01 4 745 98
AB02 441 1456 5
AB03 5 1236 43
AB04 66 24 123
AB0A 124 123 6
AB0B 6 56 3
AB0C 6 234 4
AB0D 1 1 1
AB0E 61 4 2

The script I wote below to filter 2 Name “AB01” and “AB02” and it works well:

tell application "Microsoft Excel"
  activate

set RG_Row_2 to range "1:1"
          set filtername to get first column index of (find (RG_Row_2) what "Name")
          set LastColumn_Index to text 2 of (get address of (get offset of (get end range "A1" direction toward the right) column offset 1)) as text
          set Working_Range to range ("A:" & LastColumn_Index)

autofilter range Working_Range field filtername criteria1 "AB01" operator autofilter or criteria2 "AB02"

end tell

Could anyone help me on how to filter more than 2 Name like “AB0A”, “AB0B”, “AB0C”,“AB0D”. If I use AB*, it will include

all date which I do not expect.

And I try use advanced filter, however, it does not work well. Example below just can filter one name “AB0A”. Could anyone help on it? Thanks.

activate

set LastColumn_Index to text 2 of (get address of (get offset of (get end range "A1" direction toward the right) column offset 1)) as text

set value of range "G1:G5" to {{"Name"}, {"=\"= AB0A\""}, {"=\"= AB0B\""}, {"=\"= AB0C\""}, {"=\"= AB0D\""}}
  advanced filter Working_Range action filter in place criteria range "G1:G5"

end tell

AppleScript: 2.5
Browser: Safari 536.26.17
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.8)

Hi All,

I have fixed the script and work perfect. Have anyone got another way to filter these 4 names rather than add one column G to filter. Thanks.

activate

set value of range "G1:G5" to {{"Name"}, {"=\"=AB0A\""}, {"=\"=AB0B\""}, {"=\"=AB0C\""}, {"=\"=AB0D\""}}
	advanced filter Working_Range action filter in place criteria range "G1:G5"

end tell