Find color and move mouse to it (Help please?)

I’m not very familiar with the specifics of writing with applescript, but i had a cool idea for automating and integrating some applications. What I want to be able to do is:

get a color of a specific pixel by clicking on it
find the location of that color on my screen and move the mouse to it

after a random amount of time the object underneath the mouse will move and i need the mouse to click. The issue is, the object is constantly moving slightly, but i need the mouse to wait until the object moves a large distance to click.

Anyone? could i maybe use the functions of Color Picker for the first part?

I’m betting there’s no answer because we don’t understand what you want to do. It’s easy to get the color of a pixel; the hard part of what you want to do is to find that color again if it moves in the display. AppleScript by itself cannot move the mouse or search for a particular pixel.

My guess is that you are trying to build a Macro Bot for Multiplayer Online game… you need to go further down the programing ladder into Xcode3 (application developmente for apple) with either ObjectiveC and its foundation classes in order to do this.

Once you have this liitle programs, you can use automator or AppleScript to execute this bit of code.