Finding duplicated contacts in Palm Desktop..

challo!
I am a real newbie in AppleScript but tried my best and now I have no clue anymore although I searched the internet, these (and other) forums and worked through some tutorials…
What i wanna do is:
first, finding duplicated contacts in PalmDesktop 4.2.1´s address list, displaying them and
(still far away from that) giving the option to select one of the duplicated for deleting it…
This is my script:

using terms from application "Palm Desktop"
   tell application "Palm Desktop"
       set oldDelim to AppleScript's text item delimiters
       set AppleScript's text item delimiters to "" --> I suppose this is wrong, I need something to ignore empty fields
       set addList to full name of every address as string -->gets the whole contact list with full name 
       set compList to company of every address --> gets the whole list of companies, didn´t know how to get both in one list

--> I want to iterate through the list end compare the items to figure out if there is one duplicated
       repeat with i from 1 to the count of addList
           repeat with j from 2 to the count of addList
               repeat with k from 1 to the count of compList
                   repeat with l from 2 to the count of compList
                       set aName to item i of addList
                       set bName to item j of addList
                       set aComp to item k of compList
                       set bComp to item l of compList
                       try
                           if {aName is equal to bName and aComp is equal to bComp} then
                               display dialog aName & " from " & aComp & "is a duplicated contact!" buttons {"Cancel", "Delete"} default button 2
                               if the button returned of the result is "Cancel" then
                                   beep 
                               else
                                   say "Contact deleted" --> well, here would be the code for deleting... ??
                               end if            
                           end if
                       end try
                   end repeat
               end repeat
           end repeat
       end repeat        
       set AppleScript's text item delimiters to oldDelim
   end tell
end using terms from

It´s kind of embarassing, I know, because I think, some basic knowledge is missing (like comparing items in a list). I am really sorry, but I coudn´t figure it out
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
greez.

Browser: Safari 312
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.3.9)