Finding Searching filename in folder(s) with Finder

Hi,
I have a database of images. All images have corresponding file(s) on a server (one or many file(s) in one or many folder(s)).

I would like to create a applescript that scans the server with name of one of these image with parameter. The result of this research must be posted in a window of the Finder.

Please help! Thanks.

First we need more info… What type of database are we referring to? How are the image names stored? What do you mean by the results… you want the folder to open that contains the image? The path to be displayed in a dialog box?

Have you tried any of this yet and are stuck at a certian point?

Thanks,
I am french and my English is not famous.
I will try to explain you.
“What type of database are we referring to?”
It’s a database on DB2 (AS400). I extract of this database a list of name of files. These names correspond to files on a server. I want to search each one of these names on this server.

“How are the image names stored?”
I don’t know if i understand the question. The image names are stored like that : serveur:folder1: image1.jpg. The same image can be also in : serveur:folder3:, but it is not inevitably the same one (the same picture). The name i extract of database is image1.jpg, for example.

“What do you mean by the results… you want the folder to open that contains the image? The path to be displayed in a dialog box?”
I want one window with the result of the search (the same file one or more times). It’

In a folder window of a mac, we can type in top on the right what we search and automatically the result displays in the window.

I have this script for the moment :
Tell application “System Events” to tell process “finder”
tell application “Finder”
open folder “XPHOTOS NUM”
activate
end tell
activate button “Trouver” of tool bar 1 of windows 1
keystroke “image1.jpg”
end tell

But keystroke doesn’t go.

Thanks for your help.