Help me batch delete metadata in Adobe Bridge?

I don’t know where else I can post this question. On a daily basis I remove iptc metadata in Bridge from various files, pdfs, jpgs, ai, psds, etc. I would like to script that process perhaps using applescript. My current process is to focus on the metadata iptc panel and remove the keywords “one field at a time” I tried to use the applescript recording option but, no luck. Could someone help me or point me to a resource? I believe Bridge is applescript and javascript friendly?
I have tinkered with JS and applescript and I just need a push.
Thanks.

Adobe Bridge 2020 is non scriptable. And, its window contains pure set of UI Elements to do effective GUI Scripting. You should open the Metadata panel in standard way each time, found the positions of tags on the screen manually, then use some mouse tool to click… and so on.

Much better is to try this:

set anImageFile to choose file of type {"public.image"}
set filePath to quoted form of (POSIX path of anImageFile)

-- Delete Photoshop meta information from an image (includes IPTC)
do shell script "/usr/local/bin/exiftool -Photoshop:All= " & filePath

-- reading all tags
do shell script "/usr/local/bin/exiftool -a -u -g1 " & filePath

NOTE: read more from the exiftool documentation, to achieve what you want exactly.

If you’re doing it daily, you might want to check out Retrobatch:

https://flyingmeat.com/retrobatch/docs/

Simple to use, and scriptable.

Thank you. Unfortunately I can’t install exif tool on my mac. I’m not allowed to install any software. Are there previous versions of Bridge that are scriptable?
I am using the 2019 version 9.0.x