Help with video script.

Hi everyone. I’m pretty new to this whole applescript thing. I’ve never done anything like this but I love it so much and I’m learning everyday thanks to you.

I was hoping someone could suggest a way to combine video clips together randomly and then add an audio track and export that to a file or server. Really any part of that would be helpful. :slight_smile:

Right now at work I take 1 video from 4 separate folders on a server at work and combine the videos in iMovie and add an audio track then export it to another folder on our local server. Each of the 4 videos is 15 seconds long so the final video is always a minute (to match up with the audio track) I can move the videos to local folders on my computer if that makes it easier. Is there anyway to do this with AppleScript or Automator?

If it helps I would use the extra time i had at work to write fun scripts i actually like doing. :slight_smile: But in all seriousness I would pay someone to help me at this point. e-mail me at JennLock1989@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Jenn