How to jump to the end of an (almost) infinite "feed" (e.g., Facebook) while also process the already revealed content?

I want to open the wall of all my Facebook friends and extract some details. My idea is to open https://www.facebook.com/friends/list and extract all links to my friends’ profile pages. I then loop over that list and opens each link in a new window/tab for each friend, extract the data, close the window/tab and go for the next friend on the list.

The problem is that Facebook doesn’t display all friends on that list. Instead you have to scroll to the end literally hundreds of times to get a complete list of all friends. Each such jump to the end takes maybe 5-10 seconds to populate the view with some more friends, something you have to wait for before you can jump to the end again.

Is it possible to somehow start processing the existing content of my Applescript based list of friends, while I wait for the browser GUI to reach the end of my Facebook friend list?

I wrote such a script for Quora. The answer list is limited but it grow with incremental scroll action.

So, I send scroll key to the list and check the list grow or not (with some seconds’ delay).

Incremental list sometimes returns error due to of consume its internal resources or server access limitation. There will be a some limit.

(1)Scroll
(2)Delay some seconds
(3)Check the length of list
(4)If length of list grow, repeat (1)…(3)

Care to share your script?

And any ideas on how to process the already displayed content while waiting for reaching the end of the feed?

It is in my ebook.