how to solve this error message

hi guys

I am new to applescript and need your help.

I got this error message

Finder got an error: Can’t get every folder of entire contents of folder “pasu-ks-ibook-g4:Users:administrator:Desktop:test2:Jobs” whose name contains “Fonts”.

I checked my code but can not find any syntax or local error.

my code is listed below:

set bFolder to “pasu-ks-ibook-g4:Users:administrator:Desktop:test2:Jobs”

tell application “Finder”
set sFolders to every folder of entire contents of folder bFolder whose name contains “Fonts”

repeat with i in sFolders
	set tName to my clean_Path((name of i) as string)
	do shell script ("cd " & (my clean_Path(POSIX path of ((parent of i) as string))) & "; zip -r " & tName & " " & tName)
end repeat

end tell

on clean_Path(local_String) – Performs a limited UNIX compliant folder path correction.
set {oAStid, AppleScript’s text item delimiters} to {AppleScript’s text item delimiters, " "}
set local_String to text items of local_String
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to ((ASCII character 92) & " ")
set local_String to (local_String as string)
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to oAStid
return (local_String)
end clean_Path

Hi,

maybe this is a faster way to do this,
because the find command of the shell works much faster than entire contents of the Finder

set bFolder to ((path to desktop as Unicode text) & "test2:Jobs:") -- path to desktop points to desktop folder of the current user
set sFolders to paragraphs of (do shell script "find " & quoted form of POSIX path of bFolder & " -type d -name '*Fonts*'")
repeat with oneFolder in sFolders
	do shell script "/usr/bin/ditto -c -k -rsrc --keepParent " & quoted form of oneFolder & space & quoted form of (oneFolder & ".zip")
end repeat

Note: your handler clean_Path() can be replaced with three words:
quoted form of