iCal calendar enabled/checked?

iCal calendars don’t have an enabled property. Is there another way to check whether a calendar is enabled or not? Thanks.

This Script reads the various plist files. (So AFAIK they only update when iCal quits)
The script works on my mac. and I have only just written it to see if it could be done.

property AppSupp_folder : POSIX path of (path to application support from user domain)
set CalplistPath to quoted form of (AppSupp_folder & "iCal/Sources/" as Unicode text)
set NodeplistPath to quoted form of (AppSupp_folder & "iCal/nodes" as Unicode text)
set Corefolders to paragraphs of (do shell script "cd " & CalplistPath & "; ls -t1") as list

tell application "iCal"
	set biglist to {}
	set bigCal_List to {}
	repeat with aCalendar in calendars
		tell aCalendar
			set a to name of aCalendar
			copy a to end of biglist
		end tell
	end repeat
end tell
biglist
repeat with i from 1 to number of items in Corefolders
	set NodeMatch to ""
	set this_coreInfo to item i of Corefolders

set aTitle to do shell script "defaults  read " & (CalplistPath & this_coreInfo & "/info " as string) & " Title"
	set this_coreInfo to do shell script "echo " & quoted form of this_coreInfo & "| awk -F.calendar  '{print $1}'"
	set NodeMatch to word -1 of (do shell script "defaults  read " & NodeplistPath & "|grep -ib1 " & quoted form of this_coreInfo & " |grep -i \"Selection\"")

if NodeMatch is "0" then
		set NodeMatch to "Un-Enabled"
	else
		set NodeMatch to "Enabled"
	end if
	repeat with i from 1 to number of items in biglist
		set this_icalname to item i of biglist
		if aTitle is this_icalname then
			set this_cal to this_icalname & " is : " & NodeMatch as string
			copy this_cal to end of bigCal_List
		end if
	end repeat