If exists a window that doesn't have a name

I have a script in InDesign CS3 that, at one point, checks to see if an error message is being displayed. This works, as the window is named “Missing Images”, so I use:

tell application "Adobe InDesign CS3"
	tell application "System Events"
		tell process "InDesign"		
			if exists window "Missing Images" then
				beep 2
			end if			
		end tell
	end tell
end tell

So, the problem is I want to check if the OK message gets displayed but the window has no name. When I use UI Element Inspector, it displays nothing for the wondow name but does display the message as “AXValue”. I did already try:
if exists window “”
but that didn’t work.
Is it possible to say - if exists window whose message is “The message in the window here”?

I did also noticed that System Events has a “Busy Indicator” in the library. I tried:

if exists busy indicator then
				beep 1
			end if

but it beeps no matter whether a dialog is displayed or not. I couldn’t get it to NOT beep actually. Anyone know how to use this??

Browser: Safari 419.3
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)

Since I’m not real big on scripting InDesign can you tell me how to produce the window in question?

It’s actually when you use “Create Merged Document” from the “Data Merge” palette.

Since I posted I actually came up with a solution! Here it is in case anyone might find it useful.

tell application "Adobe InDesign CS3"
	tell application "System Events"
		tell process "InDesign"
			set dialogTest to every window whose description is "dialog"
			if dialogTest is not {} then
				beep 2
			end if
		end tell
	end tell
end tell

The document window has a description of “standard window” so this will see any alert dialog that is open.