Indesign export pdf with watermark

I want to make a pdf with Indesign, afterwards I want to add a watermark with Acrobat Pro

I already have the export pdf part:

tell application "Adobe InDesign CS5"
	if PDF export preset "[SecuredPdf]" exists then
	else
		make new PDF export preset with properties ¬
			{acrobat compatibility:acrobat 6, export layers:false, view PDF:false, name:"SecuredPdf", bleed bottom:0, bleed inside:0, bleed outside:0, bleed top:0, bleed marks:false, color bars:false, color bitmap compression:auto compression, color bitmap quality:low, color bitmap sampling DPI:72, compress text and line art:true, crop images to frames:true, crop marks:false, grayscale bitmap compression:auto compression, grayscale bitmap quality:low, grayscale bitmap sampling DPI:72}
	end if
	set MyDocument to active document
	set myDocumentName to name of MyDocument
	set ASTID to AppleScript's text item delimiters -- Store settings
	set AppleScript's text item delimiters to "." -- Everything splits at this character
	set NameBits to text items of myDocumentName
	repeat with i from 1 to count NameBits
		if (item i of NameBits) as string is equal to "indd" as string then
			set item i of NameBits to "pdf"
		end if
	end repeat
	set myPDFName to items 1 thru i of NameBits as string
	get myPDFName
	set myDesktop to (path to desktop as text)
	export active document format PDF type to (myDesktop & myPDFName) without showing options

end tell

I choose the property “view pdf: false” but the pdf still opens after exporting. What am I doing wrong?

Hi. You’re doing a standard export, without using the preset you created. You either need to call the preset “[SecuredPdf]” or just set the PDF export preferences.