Is it possible to automate this situation?
I’m trying to optimise my image workflow using applescript but before starting this huge task I would like to know if the following task are possible. I will try to describe as much as possible the situation:
Image comes from a compact Flash card. Images on this card are stored in different folder (ex: one folder for each player). All folder on the card are named by a person to match it’s content. The name of the folder is very improtant since this helps to sort all the images.
The RENAMED folder are then copied to a folder (with an action script attached to it). The following sequence happend:
- Original images are copied to a folder (ex: /CurrentEvent/ORIGINAL/)
- Folder containing images are then enter a resize or scale process, so the largest size of the images = 640 pixels.
- Images are then rotated 90 degrees Couterclockwise
Html pages are then generated using a special template that was created with iView Media Pro 1.5.7(http://www.iview-multimedia.com/products/ – This software is applescript compatible) iView enables me to show images name (ex DSC_12345.jpg) in the html…
- A html document MUST be generated for each folder.
- Folder with generated html must be copied to folder (ex: /CurrentEvent/HTML/)
As I write this, I do ALL these steps manually! Wich is long and painful… is it possible to automate all this, does anyone doiing the same procedure automatically?
Any help or hints are REALLY appreciated,